Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Hi. This is Presley and I went to St George to see my cousins and my aunt and uncle and it was so fun and warm. They took me to get hiking shoes and we went hiking and we went swimming and we went to a park and it was so fun and i loved it. We went to Red Rocks and we hiked there, it was so fun! And there was a lot of tunnels and we went in them and climbed up big rocks. We catched lizards and we saw two of them and they were so fat. I went down in my cousins swing and I said BOO and she started laughing so hard and it was the first time she ever laughed and my grandma and my aunt said it was so cute! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. sissy! Im so glad that you had fun in St. George! I was in Idaho Falls this weekend and i was so excited to see you and then i found out that you were gone! I wish i could have gone hiking! did grace hike too? call me today! love you! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presley...I want a story about me! I am being surpassed as your favorite aunt and I'm not happy about it. We have a lot of stories together! Please write one about your REAL favorite aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no presley you need to write about you really real favorite aunt!! ME! allie!! i love you bye!

    ReplyDelete